Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Northern California looking for Washington/Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern California looking for Washington/Oregon Login/Join

posted
I am in Cameron Park/Shingle Springs, 30 miles east of Sacramento in the foothills (1400 ft). Our office has 17 routes, all LLV's.
Steve
Text me at 530-903-0248

Posts: 29 | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am a rural carrier from SW Michigan trying to get to the Sacramento area. I know you are trying to get to Washington but if you get any info on someone who might be interested in my neck of the woods please let me know. Maybe we could get something going. I talked to Ariana and she is trying to get something going with several people. So I just wanted to let you know I am very serious about a trade . My husband is living in Sacramento now so lam ready to trade asap

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your comment, I will keep you in mind! What town in Michigan?

Posts: 29 | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve, I am in White Pigeon MI. It's a small town with 4 rural routes, 2 k and 2 j routes. We are mostly a farming and small manufacturing community. We are close to Notre Dame and Lake Michigan. Lots of hunting and inland lakes

Posts: 9 | Registered: 20 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Lora! I'm in Beaverton, Oregon, right outside of Portland and looking for SW Michigan. Think we could arrange a three-way trade here with Steve??

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post