Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SW/central FL to eastern TN or NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW/central FL to eastern TN or NC Login/Join

posted
I'm still looking for a nice route in TN or NC for a transfer. This route is a piece of cake 41K route in small,rural (but growing) town of Parrish FL. Just got LLV!!!. We have 12 routes in a brand new PO. 10 of them now have LLV's. Parrish is just minutes from the beaches, Tampa, St. Pete, and Sarasota. 90 minutes to Orlando. Great boss, supervisor, and co-workers. Looking for something similar. All offers considered. Will consider anything in the future as well. If you are considering a move next year, let me know. Will also consider 3 ways. If you would rather call me my number is 941-981-3622. Thanks, JACOB

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jacob, Due to my wifes medical condition, I am seeking to transfer to the Tampa area from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico. 35 routes most with llvs - great Postmaster and Supervisors - fresh air at 7000 ft - beautiful 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains - artistic community and relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3 way? David bravedady@hotmail.com

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post