Postal Forums
Anyone in North Idaho/Spokane want Murrieta,CA?

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/8533995497

30 June 2020, 23:39
JasonMurrieta
Anyone in North Idaho/Spokane want Murrieta,CA?
2 Rural routes (husband and wife) in Murrieta looking to move close to family in Post Falls, ID Let us know. We will consider different offices. It doesn’t have to be both of us, either. We are willing to have only one of us establish in new office and the other will come up when something else comes available. We are ready when you are. The sooner the better. Thanks for looking(951) 375-8893 or vervethis@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JasonMurrieta,
15 July 2020, 10:27
JasonMurrieta
quote:
Originally posted by JasonMurrieta:
2 Rural routes (husband and wife) in Murrieta looking to move close to family in Post Falls, ID Let us know. We will consider different offices. It doesn’t have to be both of us, either. We are willing to have only one of us establish in new office and the other will come up when something else comes available. We are ready when you are. The sooner the better. Thanks for looking(951) 375-8893 or vervethis@yahoo.com

Post Falls, Coeur D’Alene, Hayden, Rathdrum, Dalton Gardens, Huetter, Spokane Valley, Spokane, I can go as far as Cheney. If you are in any of those cities and you are looking for a change, text, call, or email me at vervethis@yahoo.com
26 July 2020, 19:04
JasonMurrieta
quote:
quote:

Post Falls, Coeur D’Alene, Hayden, Rathdrum, Dalton Gardens, Huetter, Spokane Valley, Spokane, I can go as far as Cheney. If you are in any of those cities and you are looking for a change, text, call, or email me at vervethis@yahoo.com

Anyone in Kootenai county Want to go to anywhere? Let me know there is a lot of options out there
19 August 2020, 10:24
JasonMurrieta
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anyone in Kootenai county Want to go to anywhere? Let me know there is a lot of options out there

11 September 2020, 17:00
JasonMurrieta
Murrieta looking for North Idaho or Spokane area. Send me a text at 9513758893. Thanks
21 September 2020, 22:34
JasonMurrieta
I’m looking for North Idaho. Where do you want to go?
12 October 2020, 02:55
JasonMurrieta
I’m looking for North Idaho or East Washington
12 November 2020, 20:53
JasonMurrieta
Where do you want to go? Message me and let’s work together
09 February 2021, 09:44
JasonMurrieta
Bump