Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in North Idaho/Spokane want Murrieta,CA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in North Idaho/Spokane want Murrieta,CA? Login/Join

posted
2 Rural routes (husband and wife) in Murrieta looking to move close to family in Post Falls, ID Let us know. We will consider different offices. It doesn’t have to be both of us, either. We are willing to have only one of us establish in new office and the other will come up when something else comes available. We are ready when you are. The sooner the better. Thanks for looking(951) 375-8893 or vervethis@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JasonMurrieta,

Posts: 19 | Registered: 26 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JasonMurrieta:
2 Rural routes (husband and wife) in Murrieta looking to move close to family in Post Falls, ID Let us know. We will consider different offices. It doesn’t have to be both of us, either. We are willing to have only one of us establish in new office and the other will come up when something else comes available. We are ready when you are. The sooner the better. Thanks for looking(951) 375-8893 or vervethis@yahoo.com

Post Falls, Coeur D’Alene, Hayden, Rathdrum, Dalton Gardens, Huetter, Spokane Valley, Spokane, I can go as far as Cheney. If you are in any of those cities and you are looking for a change, text, call, or email me at vervethis@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Post Falls, Coeur D’Alene, Hayden, Rathdrum, Dalton Gardens, Huetter, Spokane Valley, Spokane, I can go as far as Cheney. If you are in any of those cities and you are looking for a change, text, call, or email me at vervethis@yahoo.com

Anyone in Kootenai county Want to go to anywhere? Let me know there is a lot of options out there

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anyone in Kootenai county Want to go to anywhere? Let me know there is a lot of options out there

posted Hide Post
Murrieta looking for North Idaho or Spokane area. Send me a text at 9513758893. Thanks

posted Hide Post
I’m looking for North Idaho. Where do you want to go?

posted Hide Post
I’m looking for North Idaho or East Washington

posted Hide Post
Where do you want to go? Message me and let’s work together

posted Hide Post
Bump