Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Palatka,Fl.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palatka,Fl. Login/Join

posted
Wanting to get closer to the palatka area. I have someone that wants my office. He is located in Ocala, fl.I'm located in ponte vedra beach, fl. Theres only 2 routes here now.I'm gonna get ajusted down to a 43k.but there's lots of growth to come.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Willing to work however many possible ways.I really want to get closer to the palatka area .I have someone in Ocala. But we need someone that wants ocala.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Asheboro nc trying to get to Jax. fl or close. Willing to comute.Kendra 336-706-1601 or kendraware636@yahoo.com

Posts: 20 | Registered: 29 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still trying to get closer to the Palatka,Fl. Area within 30-40 miles.able to show both routes if need be on sat. or sun.

posted Hide Post
Ann, you are still looking to transfer? I'm in St Aug and may be interested in PV...that would get you closer to Palatka. Do you provide your own vehicle? I have an LLV. Maybe we could talk. I'll be checking back...Thanks, D'Ann

Posts: 6 | Registered: 23 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there D'Ann we use r own vehicle.I'm a 48k waiting to get adjusted.46miles long .email whitedebbie27@yahoo.com or 386-983-5663 u can call or text just leave message thanks ann

posted Hide Post
Hi Ann,
You still looking to transfer? I just replied to your email a few days ago. Get in touch at ukgraco@aol.com, Thanks, Angela

Posts: 17 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got my transfer thanks for your interest