Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Westfield New Jersey to Plam Beach County (hopefully close to Boca Raton)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westfield New Jersey to Plam Beach County (hopefully close to Boca Raton) Login/Join

posted
Hi,
My name is Evely, I work in Westfield New Jersey, I would love to tranfer somewhere in Palm Beach County (hopefully close to Boca Raton, where my daughter and grandson are living)
My seniority date is April-21-04
There is plenty of Overtime here in Westfield
please contact me at:
evelyusa@netzero.net

Posts: 13 | Registered: 23 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the forum for rural carriers...are you rural or city?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
City...
I am posting it everywhere because you never know...
I am willing to transfer and swicth jobs...
Thanks for your question!

Posts: 13 | Registered: 23 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Pay no attention to some rural carriers. You know what you're doing and it didn't "hurt" anyone for you to post a few words here. Good luck, Heidi

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Heidi needs to get herself a Facebook account.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have someone in jacksonville interested in comming up hear call my cell if interested 917 418 9192

Posts: 24 | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post