Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Gleason, check out Litchfield, CT in the Berkshires
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gleason, check out Litchfield, CT in the Berkshires Login/Join

posted
Gleason, check our town out, a typical New England town in the Berkshire Mountain range with all LLV's assigned to all four routes that are all K routes. Mountain trails, skiing, hiking, small villages, churches, antiques, just a couple hours from Boston, New York City, Cape Cod. Moselle says I would love Wake Forest and you would love Litchfield. Give it a good look and if you like it, we can transfer next year and both be in a place we would rather be living and working in.
email me at doconnell26@optimum.net or text me at 203-217-1754

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny boy:
Gleason, check our town out, a typical New England town in the Berkshire Mountain range with all LLV's assigned to all four routes that are all K routes. Mountain trails, skiing, hiking, small villages, churches, antiques, just a couple hours from Boston, New York City, Cape Cod. Moselle says I would love Wake Forest and you would love Litchfield. Give it a good look and if you like it, we can transfer next year and both be in a place we would rather be living and working in.
email me at doconnell26@optimum.net or text me at 203-217-1754. Or if you prefer, there is a carrier in Mass. that would come here and you can get back to Mass, either way, if you are serious, take the ball, it's your turn....

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post