Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    San Diego California to Arizona (west valley)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego California to Arizona (west valley) Login/Join

posted
My name is Mark A. Stevens and Im currently looking for a mutual transfer from San Diego California to Arizona. Preferably in the west valley (Sun City , Peoria, Glendale, Avondale, Surprise , Tolleson, Goodyear, Phoenix). My rural route is a 43k (before the count) and is possibly gaining hrs. I'm looking to transfer ASAP to be closer to my family. My son (whom I love very much) is already in Arizona and would love to reunite with him. Anyone (SERIOUSLY) interested, you can email me @ mastevens79@gmail.com or text me (619) 576-4245. Thank you.

Posts: 7 | Location: San Diego CA | Registered: 12 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am SERIOUSLY committed to a transfer that I thought we
already had in progress.I am wondering why you are postingagain when this is something I thought we all agreed
on? I have to move asap please contact me thank you
and sorry for writing this on your post Please contact me asap thsnk you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post