Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Scottsdale, AZ to Estero, Bonita Springs or Naples, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Scottsdale, AZ to Estero, Bonita Springs or Naples, FL Login/Join

posted
My rural po is in sunny Fountain Hills, AZ, just east of Scottsdale. All routes have LLVs (or Windstars) with two sister po's in Scottsdale. We deliver in Fountain Hills & Scottsdale with all combination of routes, OTW, NBU, Hop N Stop, etc in both older & newer communites.

Looking to move to the Estero area. Will consider all offers, multiple transfer senarios or retiree looking to help someone out. Have to sell condo first so this is not an immediate need. Email here if interested or at jzabinski@cox.net. Thanks! James.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JamesZ,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 10 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
James,
I have someone from Avon Park florida that would like to do a three way. I am trying to get to az. I think Avon Park is about two hours away from naples..

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry but we prefer to be a lot closer to the water...like west of I-75. Good luck!

posted Hide Post
Hi, I sent an email to your email account, but just in case you don't get it. I'm a rural carrier in Naples, FL, trying to transfer to GA/AL. Let's see if we can find a 3-way!! Thanks! My info is hollydaffin@hotmail.com or 706-566-7145, Thanks, Holly.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 08 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in the east coast of Florida? E-mail at dabrantes@cfl.rr.com. Please write back. Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
James would you be interested in Oviedo Fl?
dgrubbs@zoominternet.net

posted Hide Post
No, Oviedo is too far in the center of the state. I really want to be within 20 min drive to the ocean. I will also consider renting my 2br/2ba Fountain Hills condo to someone wanting to come to AZ, because I'm having trouble selling it right now.

posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in Naples Fl? I found someone from there wanting to come to pittsburgh.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Estero, SW florida if you are still looking to transfer. You can email me, krisyoung2011@gmail.com.

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post