Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Mutual transfer from jensen beach fl south east coast to south georgia area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual transfer from jensen beach fl south east coast to south georgia area Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual swap from jensen beach fl to south georgia area of valdosta georgia or other surrounding areas including north florida...jensen beach post office easy going and not to big...only minutes from the atlantic ocean and the beautiful beaches of hutchinson island in both martin and st lucie counties....jensen beach is located in martin county which boast some of the top rated public schools in the state....st lucie county to the north is home to beautiful fort pierce fl. and is also home for the new york mets minor league baseball team in port st lucie...thanks for your consideration ..Hugh...my number is 850-545-5806...

Hugh Reams

Posts: 16 | Registered: 22 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Hugh, we spoke on the phone a few times. Just wanted to send you my info again in case things don't work out with the person in north Carolina. Alpharetta, Georgia minutes from lake Lanier, stone mountain and six flags white water. All routes with postal vehicle and lots of overtime. Call me Gerald or text at 404 538 1174 or email me at gben7@yahoo.com.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 20 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post