Notify
Tools

Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking to retire?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mikey,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mikey,I am in Barnstable ,MA CAPE COD.I have been trying to get to Florida for a while now,please contact me by phone ,so we can talk .2 regular routes in office 1 aux,all LLVS .Great postmaster and co workers. Call anytime.508 728 5408. Thanks,Ray

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mikey, ever considered the beautiful high desert of Santa Fe, NM? Such an incredible art capital of our country. Healthy, 7000 ft air.

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mikey, I am in CT and I have a friend of mine in Southeast CT that is looking to transfer to where I am in northwest CT and I am looking to get to your area, contact me at doconnell26@optimum.net if you are serious, we can talk

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Danny tell your friend to join this conversation. I want to know where and other information Thanks

posted Hide Post
Mikey,
I will contact the other carrier I mentioned, she works in the Norwich Post Office and I/She will give you more details about her office. I do know that she is onboard 100 % about coming to my office and I am 100% on board about getting the the area you are working at today, so finding out how serious you are about this move is what we are curious about.
Have you seen my posts on this site and my office's details. Litchfield is a small office that is within 1 hour of any place in Connecticut, benefits of a small state. We have 4 routes, all with LLV's and all K routes, DPS letters but no FSS flats. Beautiful New England town with an affluent population that is close to NYC or Boston and less than an hour to New London, Groton, etc.
My email address again is doconnell26@optimum.net or my cell is 203-217-1754, call, text or email me so we can keep this somewhat private and discuss more details about the Norwich office, Naples office and Litchfield, the time frames and all other things. I am in no immediate hurry but I imagine these things take time and if we all can make this happen I would love to get the ball rolling.
DanO

posted Hide Post
Mike,
Like I said, I am serious about transferring to Naples, I can do any leg work involved in making things happen. I have never done this but I know of three co-workers or ex-co-workers who have done the transfer thing so I can get pointers from them. Get back to me so we can maybe get some kind of a ball rolling on this or at the very least, find out if this is even a good fit for all of us.

posted Hide Post
well I have a lady in ct that wants arizona, and I want florida..I do already have housing figured out and am now waiting on another person to let me know of a different three way trade maybe if that one does not work out, we could complete your three way?? she is in Naugatuck ct, I am in apache junction arizona. I am currently waiting word on another trade on here...interested in Florida for sure, I am 480-659-5229 kellimoody19@yahoo.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: 28 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully my other possible trade will come through though, anyway there is a lady from ct looking for Az, Az wants Fla..maybe one of these would work

posted Hide Post
hi mikey, or dannyboy, or whoever is at the other end of this; i am fran from naugatuck ct, and i posted my transfer info on this website last week, but i still dont see my ad with all the others. i dont understand why. anyhow, i would love a 3-way transfer with mommio from az and you from naples. i would be ready to go asap. i see the dates of messages from the norwich and barnstable people; maybe you have already connected and agreed to switch with them? if so, you should say so and not get hopes up of others who are still hanging. if still available, please respond to email litlfran@gmail.com asap and let me know how you are doing. i want us all to get to that place where we really wanna be, and walk in the sun...hope to talk to you sooon. love, little fran in ct

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry not looking for central ct.

posted Hide Post
Mikey, I don't know if you saw what I posted, I know of a carrier in Norwich CT which is in the SOUTHEAST section of the state. I will not call her to get her hopes up until you let me know about where exactly you are looking to go to. I know she is serious about getting to my office which would leave a vacancy in her office in Norwich, the southeast part of the state.
Why don't you send me an email at DOCONNELL26@optimum.net OR CALL ME AT 203-217-1754 OR JUST TEXT ME. or leave an email address

posted Hide Post
yeah isn't Connectictut only so big anyway, no where in CT would be very far from where you want to go, I would think.

posted Hide Post
Dallas Tx is a good place to retire..everything is good here but no beach=)...where are you located at? 2145669629

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mikey, You posted that you needed to get near family and I offered a not only a great opportunity but all my contact information, yet not only no word from you but you edit your post to be even more vague than before.
If you are doing this as a joke, time to stop because there are many on this site who are not only serious about transferring but CONSIDERATE enough to tell others they are not interested in that particular transfer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Danny boy,