Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Naples Florida to Cleveland Ohio
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naples Florida to Cleveland Ohio Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I know a carrier in Canfield Ohio looking to get to sw florida would that be close enough for you

Posts: 37 | Registered: 01 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply, but, I am trying to get closer to Cleveland.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks keep her in mind just in case since it's only 73 miles away

Posts: 37 | Registered: 01 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your route evauated at? Do you have a LLV?? Still interested Im in Painesville 27 miles to Cleveland....

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Denise, I wrote to you a while back at your yahoo email but didn't hear back from you. I'm still interested and Painsville very near to where I want to be. My evaluation doesn't mean much as you or me would get whatever route is left after the bidding is completed. I am a K route and all routes in my office have llv's. Let me know if your interested.

posted Hide Post
Hello im sorry my computer had a virus had to totally clean it out....Yes Im very serious about transferring. My new email is denised44062@yahoo.com Id love to talk to you if your serious in still coming up north...Im a H route but the aux is getting cut soon and given back to craft so hoping to be at least a J by April or May....I have a LLV

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post