Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Naples Florida to Cleveland Ohio
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naples Florida to Cleveland Ohio Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm in Naples and looking for a transfer to the Northeast Ohio area. Naples office is a mile to beautiful beaches and great restaraunts and shopping. Well over 100 rural routes, all classifications(h,j and k) and vast majority have govt. vehicles.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ohioraider,

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider,Mansfield Ohio you would get a J-41 and you need a POV Call me 330-224-4849

Posts: 8 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi George, thanks for your response, but I am really seeking the Northern part of Ohio. Also, I drove my personal vehicle for 21 years before they finally gave me a govt. vehicle. I really don't want to go back.

posted Hide Post
Hi, would you consider northern part of Ohio, the P.O.
is a small office 4 carriers total. (50 miles from Beautiful Columbus or 60 miles from Cedar Point, Cleveland Area).the routes are being switched to LLVs.I'm trying to do a 4 way transfer. call me @ 561-252-9292

Posts: 28 | Registered: 29 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Koby, if your refering to the route in Mansfield, I'm not interested. I am really looking for the northeastern part of the state. I appreciate your interest and hope you can find something good for you.

posted Hide Post
If you don't find anyone to trade, please consider living near Medina/Akron area and working in Mansfield. 42K route my name is Denise 419-295-4997

Posts: 33 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Raider,
I have a person thats lives in Newton Falls, Ohio between Youngstown and Warren has LLV's and only 4 routes in the office.If you are interested please respond back @ 561-252-9292.

posted Hide Post
Koby, thanks for the info. I really am looking for something closer to the Cleveland area as my wife will be working there soon. I know sometime ago, there was a woman from painesville Ohio looking to come to Florida, but I am not sure what happened to her. I wish you good luck.

posted Hide Post
Rich,Are you still interested in Painesville Ohio? If you are, give me a call. I have good news. thanks Koby

posted Hide Post
Raider, Is Frewsburg NY 2.5 hours away close enough? My number is 716-569-3504.
Thanks,Aaron

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raider...this is Denise in Painesville Ohio Im looking again at Naples area....do you have A llv OR Private Vehicle? I lost 20 minutes at count. How was your count? If still interested email me at Denised44062@yahoo.com...Thanks Denise

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
?????

posted Hide Post
Hi raider.....are you still looking to transfer to Ohio.......I am very good at puting together 3 and 4 ways if you are interested in working with me shoot me an email at: socalbeaches@hotmail.com
I am interested in Naples.
Thanks for your time,
Ronald

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronald, I am still interested, but only northeast Ohio. That's Cleveland and neighboring areas.

posted Hide Post