Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Minnesota to Nevada (Henderson or Summerlin)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minnesota to Nevada (Henderson or Summerlin) Login/Join

posted
Text or Call me 612-998-8870 Steph 35 mins. West of TwinCities metro.

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking!! I have someone in Nevada willing to swap but they need Mead OK or near, also I may have someone in Odessa, TX. willing to come to MN. If your interested in MN at all please message me! It's a Beautiful 72 and Sunny today! Great place to raise a family!! Message me or text/call 612-988-8870!

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come on there has got to be someone who needs a change!! Minnesota is a beautiful place to raise a family!! I need Nevada for family reasons!! Message me if your interested in a direct transfer or a 3/4way! Serious about making a change!! 612-998-8870 call or Text or message me back for more info.

posted Hide Post
What about NY? know anyone willing to come to NY? I'm trying to get to Minnesota. you can email me at Rinaldi1520@hotmail.com thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post