Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    YOU NEED TO PUT CONTACT INFO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO TRANSFER, DUH !!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

YOU NEED TO PUT CONTACT INFO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO TRANSFER, DUH !!!!! Login/Join

posted
Guys and Ladies, what kind of people are you, I see so many posts looking for a transfer but you don't leave an email or phone number, how the f**k do you think you can pull off a transfer if you aren't smart enough to leave a f*CKINg way to contact you!!!
Just saying

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If someone seriously wants to talk about it, they can respond to a post and we can message contact info privately.

Posts: 76 | Registered: 19 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Asher, I don't know about you but when I try to send a private message, I get an "ERROR" message in the field, I am guessing you don't get that.
Either way, leaving a way to contact a member is a sensible and easy way to talk to each other, It also alows others to reach out to you.

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I totally agree with you, Danny! If you are serious about transferring, you will give out your contact information!

Also, please be serious! I just had a 9-way fall out and all of them said they would sign. I worked really hard to get everyone to where they wanted to go and did it! My time is precious, people.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post