Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone want Stillwater, Oklahoma ????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want Stillwater, Oklahoma ???? Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested in Stillwater, Ok? Prefer the Pacific North West be will consider other places that has a cooler climate. Very low crime area collage town with several lakes near by. Our new Post Master is absolutely AWESOME. Everybody gets along great. 4 seasons in a hilly part of Oklahoma with plenty of trees. OKC is 50 miles and Tulsa is about 70 miles away for all the big city fun and attractions. Lots of wild life.

Not moving for any bad reasons, just want a change. Can move ASAP or take time. Either one. Open to 3-4 way trades.

You can contact me on here or at OklahomaPostalTransfer@gmail.com

Cathy

Posts: 25 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 26 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in odessa texas?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by athompson14:
Are you interested in odessa texas?

If you are really interested in Stillwater, I can post to see if someone wants Odessa so we can find a 3 way trade. I want a cooler climate. The heat is really getting to me. Let me know and I make a post.

Posts: 25 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 26 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone?

posted Hide Post
I would love Oklahoma. I am an Okie girl and I want to get back home. I am in Iowa and the weather is cooler with scenery a lot like OK. I have a 41K route with a POV in a small 2 route office. We both have subs. Please email me to let me know if you are interested. darlenelemke@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking

posted Hide Post
Hello I too am looking for a change I work in Gilbert Arizona with it located in the East Valley just East of Phoenix Very close within a 20 minute drive. Great Friendly office. Our Routes are mostly k routes but we do have H routes. Most People love there Routes and stay on them. We still have lots of Growth as well we have about 3 more coming up shortly and People Retiring. I also have a House I would like to Rent out And I can share more details later. If interested Please call 480-229-3971 Thanks.

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would Love Arizona.! am in Muskogee,Oklahoma.Station has 11 Rural Routes.Mine is a 44K.And most certainly a 45-46 next job count.I would transfer in a minute with you

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clark have you thought about Iowa? It really is a nice state with cooler weather than OK. I would love to be in Muskogee. My route is a 41K with a sub and Saturdays off. Let me know darlenelemke@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like an office that is located on the WV / VA line... Pov office. I may have someone interested in your office for a 4 way trade. txt me 276 971 8384 thank you Miriam

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a route in Clackamas, Oregon (eastern suburb of Portland). Very mild temps here during summer and rarely get snow. (I hope you like rain, though.) So, if you're still looking for the pacific northwest, we've got the beach 2 hours away and Mt Hood 1 hour away. I have a 45K with an LLV. 14 route office with 2 AUX routes and growth. My route is businesses, but I'm done by 2pm everyday but Monday. There should be 3-4 retirements this year so there's opportunity to bid on other routes if you don't like mine. My family is in Oklahoma so I'm interested in moving there whenever I can find someone to trade with.

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Georgia interested in Oklahoma. Text me at 6787689481

Posts: 10 | Registered: 10 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kabral:
I am in Georgia interested in Oklahoma. Text me at 6787689481

Are you still interested in Oklahoma? We're working on a multi-way transfer.

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post