Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Des Moines, IA to Springfield, MO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Des Moines, IA to Springfield, MO Login/Join

posted
Need to transfer from Ankeny, suburb of Des Moines to anywhere in the Springfield, Mo./ southwest, MO. area to join my wife and family. Perhaps even the extreme northwest AR area. K41 with LLV, 28.5 miles. 15 total rural routes with one auxiliary route. 7:30 start time, DPS. Wife begins her job September 1st, need to transfer fast. I am open to a 3 way transfer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rstoll,

Posts: 8 | Location: Ankeny, IA | Registered: 18 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Route has changed to a J route. Every other saturday off. House sold, need to transfer. A three way transfer or anything would be great to get transferred.

Posts: 8 | Location: Ankeny, IA | Registered: 18 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update, route will be adjusted back to K route after mail count. Based on my seniority, I will have every saturday off.

posted Hide Post
A rural route will be coming up for bidding soon in my office. It is a "true" rural route that is 106 miles long. A private vehicle is required. I am considering bidding on it. If anyone is interested in coming here from the area I want to go and this type of route would help seal the deal in making up the person's mind, I would be happy if you would let me know. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Hello, I was on site and wondering if you have same interest in transfer. This is my first reply on here so in case you want to call I'm at 417-343-9247. Thanks Kim

Posts: 16 | Registered: 15 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post