Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SE Missouri to within 50 miles of Raleigh NC/ Kansas City/ Alaska/ or Maine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SE Missouri to within 50 miles of Raleigh NC/ Kansas City/ Alaska/ or Maine Login/Join

posted
I'm in Jackson Missouri which is 90 minutes south of downtown St. Louis and 2 1/2 hours north of downtown Memphis. There are 14 K routes and a J route. The J route has no intention of leaving it. I have a 46K with LLV however you could end up with a 44K also with LLV. We start at 07:15 and on most days I'm done by 14:30. My relief day is Wednesday, but you could choose Thursday instead. I am fine going to a route where i need my own vehicle. Email me please bluzfan35@aol.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: thomasS,

Posts: 54 | Registered: 23 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Holly Springs NC desperately needs to get to TN, close to Athens TN preferred but will consider all.

Holly Springs and Fuquay Varina has been duo'd and there are 42 regular rural routes and auxiliary routes created regularly due to rapid growth. Most routes are K routes and we are a formula office. Very knowledgeable union steward and a postmaster that will abide by the contract when pressured. Only 1 route does not have an LLV assigned and it has yet to be posted for bid.

Lots of great people in office who are social and fun. I love my route and have great friends there but I need to be closer to my mom, we lost dad earlier this year.

Please help! Thank you!

Troy Jelley
troyjelley@hotmail.com

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post