Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I'm in Arizona, looking for Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm in Arizona, looking for Florida Login/Join

posted
Rural carrier looking to transfer to Florida. I will consider all areas but prefer gulf coast. My target area is Estero.

I work in Fountain Hills, Arizona on a 43J, non-seasonal, route. Start time is 7:00 AM or whenever you feel like starting, really.

My district consists of three stations that you can bid back & forth to without loosing your senority:

Fountain Hills - 36 routes (all rural office / all LLVs)
16605 E Avenue of the Fountains, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268

Kachina - 49 routes (all rural office / all LLVs)
7339 E Williams Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Main - 2 rural routes (the rest city routes)
1776 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

If you transfer with me, you will probably end up in Fountain Hills, initally. It is an easier station than Kachina...way less mail (I've worked in all 3 offices as 7+ year RCA). There will be opportunities to bid to the Kachina station in the future as their carriers retire. That office has the most senior carriers. Fountain Hills does have one carrier retiring this summer. About half of all routes are non-seasonal, the rest are seasonal.

Please contact: Charlie at 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net
Thanks!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CharlieGirl,

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer? I'm not in Florida but I'm in a Suburb of Salt Lake City. I'd be willing to do any 3-way you can find.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there I'm in ft Myers Fl very close to Estero,I am not looking for Arizona but I need central Fl
If you know of anyone from central Fl that needs Arizona we could do a 3-way

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK. I will post a notice here. Where in central FL do you want?
Thanks, Charlie

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need Inverness,mount Dora,hernando ,Ocala,floral city,lecanto,crystal river anywhere within a 40 mile radius of inverness

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post