Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Myrtle Beach, SC to South Eastern Florida (Looking for an all LLV P.O. only)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Myrtle Beach, SC to South Eastern Florida (Looking for an all LLV P.O. only) Login/Join

posted
Looking for a regular rural LLV route only, located in southern Florida East coast area (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, etc.) My current route is in Conway, SC which is one town over from Myrtle Beach, SC. It is a 42K LLV route. LLV provided for some rural routes but not all. This isn't a formula office. If you have any other questions just ask.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ron S,

Posts: 27 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, now I see your post. I am interested. We are in Scottsdale, AZ. It really limits you if you have to have an all LLV district. Tampa is all LLV. You could always buy a RHD vehicle and the EMA should make the car payment. I know two people who could complete this transfer - one in Town N Country & one in Tarpon Springs. Both Tampa area - all LLV. Tarpon no longer has Amazon.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tampa isn't Southeastern Florida. It's way too far North for me. I'm looking for Southeastern Florida to be closer to family. Not interested in a RHD vehicle. I did that for 10 years & I'm not interested in going back to it. Way too many packages these days. Not interested in making multiple trips because they don't all fit. Also, too much wear & tear on your car. I like that if an LLV breaks down it's on the P.O. to get me a replacement vehicle to finish, not me. I'm ready to transfer but not just anywhere. It doesn't have to be an all LLV district just an all LLV Post Office.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ron S,

Posts: 27 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The lady in Stuart is a.l Pritchard on fb. I know she’s trying to work out a multi way to get to Michigan, I think. Her number is 772-626-6600

posted Hide Post
Gotcha! Keep in mind, that you could end up in ANY office in the district when you transfer. That is why YOU need an ALL LLV/Gov't vehicle district. My husband and I are flying to Bluffton, SC the first week of Oct. We want to spend 2 nights in Myrtle Beach. Are you avbl to briefly meet with us 10/2, 10/3, 10/5 or 10/6? We are bringing flyers.

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's news to me about ending up in any office in a district. I've never heard of that. I'll be away that weekend but back on 10/5. Can meet after work on either 10/5 or 10/6

posted Hide Post
We'll be in Jacksonville then. How about Friday, 10/2? Text me your phone #. And, yes, you could end up on any route in the district. The routes of the carriers that are transfering go up for bid and anyone within the district has an opportunity to bid on them. You get what's left over, which could be in a different office several miles away, which also means you could get a POV route, if that office has them. Some offices have multi-office districts, like mine (3 offices) and some offices are not part of a district - they stand alone. You might have only a 2 week notice of when you transfer to find out which office you're in.

posted Hide Post
Sorry I'll be away that weekend of 10/2.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Naples fl. Good area for you?

Posts: 11 | Location: Naples FL | Registered: 20 December 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't Naples west coast? I'm looking for east coast