Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Michigan to warmer state
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michigan to warmer state Login/Join

posted
Still looking to get out of Michigan to somewhere warmer..Texas, Florida, NC, really anywhere I will consider...Very serious..I need a change...e-mail Me if interested..mshothead@msn.com..thanks

Posts: 10 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to get out of Michigan.

posted Hide Post
try csquared in Charlotte, NC, she wants the cold

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to get to Columbia, SC from north Fort Worth (Keller), TX...if I can help let me know.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got ahold of csquard last Dec. we talked and emailed back n fourth..but she never got back in touch with Me. Plus I kept getting spam mail from her email address. So I blocked her. Guess she wan't interested any longer.lol.. Cheryldavila...thanks I will keep that in mind. Good luck to You all. I need some luck Smiler

posted Hide Post
I still want out of FLINT,MI.

posted Hide Post
im in umatilla,fl small town my route is a 42k with 59 miles 20 miles being sand 4 wheel drive is a good idea on this route ,anyway im trying to get to magnolia,ky. area if someone from there wants mich.

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still waiting,for 2 seasons (spring&summer)..not this snow thats about to be here soon.lol Good luck everyone.

posted Hide Post
Hi would you consider central virginia near the mountains and about 2 or 3 hours from the beach. we have a possible four way. Jill doggywills@aol.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey, are you still looking to transfer? would you be interested in Ocala,fl. let me know. derrelna@aol.com thanks. derrel

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in sw fl I have family in your area let me know

Posts: 12 | Registered: 28 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post