Postal Forums
SANTA FE the Liberal Destination

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/8753951587

19 April 2015, 11:00
Dave B
SANTA FE the Liberal Destination
Are you restless and seeking a change? Looking for a peaceful, liberal, slow paced community made for retirement? Santa Fe, New Mexico is one of the largest destination places for art, music, and living a healthy life. Now that the count is over, have you considered a new chapter in your life. I am seeking a transfer to a Florida coastal area. If you are serious about a change, please contact me. David Brady 805 710-9080

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dave B,
19 April 2015, 21:48
Danny boy
Dave, so we know where you are but how bout....where you want to head to ?????????
20 April 2015, 06:39
lovesokra
Yep, i was wondering where you want to end up.
And tell us about your office, # of routes, H,J, or K,
LLVs or POVs, what kind of management you have. Have
Visited there and it was as beautiful as you say, but
Share a little more info, please.
20 April 2015, 18:07
Dave B
quote:
Originally posted by Dave B:Seeking to transfer to a Florida coastal area.
Are you restless and seeking a change? Looking for a peaceful, liberal, slow paced community made for retirement? Santa Fe is one of the largest destination places for art, music, and living a healthy life. Now that the count is over, have you considered a new chapter in your life. If you are serious about a change, please contact me. David Brady 805 710-9080

20 April 2015, 18:23
Dave B
Our office has 36 rural routes, 7 are h routes, 12 are k, and the rest are h. Great management, relaxed working environment, all llv office, incredible views, friendly and supportive co-workers. There are 2 Post Offices in Santa Fe, mine is on Pacheco Rd, the other is downtown. Health oriented area at 7000 ft, air is exceptionally clean and fresh. Santa Fe is one of the all time art capitals in our country. Reasonable rents. Need to relocate closer to family.
20 April 2015, 18:26
IndyneedingFL
Also just to be clear, which Santa Fe? I found that there are five. One in NM, TX, IN, KY and OH. Thanks.