Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    West central FL to Avon NY within 30 miles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West central FL to Avon NY within 30 miles Login/Join

posted
I am looking to transfer from Dunnellon FL to Avon NY or within 30 miles. My office has 26 routes no city routes and maybe 5 contract routes. You have to use your own vehicle no LLV are provided. You get EM-E. Dunnellon is centrally located. 20 min to gulf, 1 hour to Orlando and Tampa, the Villages are 45 minutes away. Beautiful horse country and minutes from Ocala. Contact me at poptartz63@aol.com subject postal transfer

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there,my name is Amanda,I am interested in your office but I work out of ft Myers Fl
I real use you need N.Y but do you know of anyone from there that might want ft Myers for a possible 3-way
whiteamanda212@yahoo.com

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amanda, are you interested in Ma.?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by postal boy:
Amanda, are you interested in Ma.?

Sorry,only if it's in the 70's in january

posted Hide Post
Cassondra. I work in Stockton NJ and looking to get down to either NC or SC or Florida. If that helps in anyway in like a 3 way transfer let me know asap so we can talk. Thank you and good luck

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi it's Amanda from Fl if it's possible for a 3 way between us that would be awesome
whiteamanda212@yahoo.com