Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southern California to anywhere in ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern California to anywhere in ohio Login/Join

posted
Looking to move closer to family in Ohio, anywhere really is good for me. Call or text me for details if interested. 760-662-3543

jason bousquet

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still searching. Really looking for anything in Ohio, really trying to get back to family. Also interested in multi transfers. Please hit me up if intereste

jason bousquet

posted Hide Post
where in so cal are you ??

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in a town called phelan which is in the high desert area and about an hour and half away from la

jason bousquet

posted Hide Post
Still really trying to find someone in Ohio for a 3/4 way multi transfer, and trying to get the transfer as soon as possible too for an after the holidays transfer since they take a bit to go through. So hit me up if your in Ohio or even close to and your interest in California or Colorado or Arizona

jason bousquet

posted Hide Post
I live in Summerville, South Carolina which is about 6hrs from Ohio and am really wanting to go home to California. You're not exactly the place is was looking for, but am willing to get out there. Plz let me know.

Posts: 33 | Location: Summerville,South Carolina | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Ohio. I've contacted you before Jason. I'm interested in Summerville, SC. Need to know more about Summerville office. Contact me by text at 330-240-8239.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Las Vegas and I am very interested in your area of California. I originally transferred here from Ohio. Please keep me in mind for a 3-way. Lovinglvegas@aol.com 702-810-5257

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Miles0317,

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in southern Michigan, about an hour from the ohio border in an all llv office looking for NC. If you find a 3/4way with nc involved keep me in mind. Thank you

Posts: 24 | Registered: 23 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking to transfer from Warren mi to anywhere northern ohio

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in NE Ohio trying to get to SW Florida! We have several scenarios right now for transfers.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jason, are you still looking to transfer?

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm located in Akron Ohio, 35-40 min from Cleveland. And am very interested. My number is (330)858-6957 Mark. Thanks

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post