Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ohio to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ohio to Florida Login/Join

posted
East Central Ohio River Valley to Florida. Short drive to Pittsburgh, PA or Wheeling, WV. Nice small office. Would like to get closer to family.

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you in OH

Posts: 12 | Registered: 28 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
maillady56 i am in central ohio about 2 hrs from michigan and would be willing to swap with you if you want call me at 614-668-2017

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maillady56-Shelly I am in west central Ohio and am very interested in trading with you please call or email me at fredacus@yahoo.com I tried responding to your ad in rural info site but it won't let me leave a response

posted Hide Post
My mom lives on the otherside if Florida from your area and she is not doing well she is in active liver failure so I would like to be closer to her right now

posted Hide Post
Good Morning. I am located in Brooksville,FL, within 30 minutes north of Tampa. Smaller rural office, 41K, 69 mile route, POV. Let me know if this appeals to you. I am trying to get back home to the rural central area of Ohio, due to my father's illness. I live in Spring Hill, and looking to put my house up for sale or the possibility of renting.

Posts: 12 | Location: United States | Registered: 22 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in between naples and ft myers fl and know a person who wants your route, and I can take his. my route is a 43K in winter and 41H in summer, LLV DPS ready to go now! let me know if you have any questions, it's southwest fl on the gulf very safe area called bonita springs fl
203-233-5098 sab0004@hotmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by jbell:
East Central Ohio River Valley to Florida. Short drive to Pittsburgh, PA or Wheeling, WV. Nice small office. Would like to get closer to family.

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maillady56.... i am located in Pinckney MI just north of ann arbor MI. Looking to get to NC. Need someone from Florida to possibly completw a 4way trade. All llv office with about 25 routes servicing 3 areas. Would this interest you?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 23 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SW Fl here( Ft Myers)
Kitty is this any good for you
We could do a 3- way

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you in OH exactly

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tbruce2 where are you in Ohio? Exactly what town? Doggettes in Florida I am in tn she wants here I need ohio

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are old posts bummer

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post