Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Atlanta To Destin or Fort walton. Please Help.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta To Destin or Fort walton. Please Help. Login/Join

posted
metro atlanta area to destin or fort walton I have a 47k route our office has 40+ routges great opportunity.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 27 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you willing to go further south in Florida?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 06 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi there just got your message. it depends were at just let me know.

posted Hide Post
In the central florida area. My office is 45 minutes away from the beach. Nice area, all rural routes, office has 44 routes. We are seriously trying to make arrangements to move to Ga. Let me know. Smiler

posted Hide Post
were are you located?

posted Hide Post
I'm in Oviedo,Fl. Which is north of Orlando. If you have a map, it's near Sanford, off of I-4. Seminole county. I'm in Atlanta right now, 7/10, I'll have my cell phone with me. 407-970-6783.

posted Hide Post
I am waiting to find out about my husbands Job. He is a firefighter. He has to certify to be a Florida firefighter and we are unsure of how long that might take. Also I am wondering about how the swap works out as far as pay and benefits does everything stay the same?? would I have your route or would i go to the bottom of the list but still be regular.

posted Hide Post
You go to the bottom of the list as far as choice of routes go. HOwever, in my office the last person who went regular ended up with a 46K route, and the person before that got a 45K with a LLV. It's different in every office. YOur benefits stay the same as far as vacation, and everything else. My husband just accepted a job with airtran. We are listing our home in the next couple of months and transferring then. YOur pay is based on the size of the route you have and the years you have been a regular. I've only been regular since Oct. of 2006, I got a 46K route. Days off work the same way, although we are getting more and more RCA's and Sat. and Mon. off are becoming more of a realistic hope. Please do not hesitate to contact me and we can talk some more. I don't think our home will sell before 7 months from now. But a transfer takes time to put into place.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Would you consider a 3 way trade from Crestview, fl which is 30 north of Ft. Walton Bch.
Destin has no rural routes and FWB has about 4 rural routes and many City Routes. I'm trying to get to Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Bill

Posts: 2 | Location: Crestview Fl 32539 | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking to transfer from Central fl to Navarre/Ft Walton area of Panhandle

Posts: 10 | Registered: 11 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post