Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone from Estero, Bonita Springs or Naples, FL want to come to pittsburgh pa?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone from Estero, Bonita Springs or Naples, FL want to come to pittsburgh pa? Login/Join

posted
Looking for a possible threeway.
Does anyone want to come to cranberry twp pa, twenty min. North of Pittsburgh Pa.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Va... Hopefully someone will want to come here from the places you want to go. Im looking to come to the Pittsburgh area.... Im from Washington.....

Posts: 23 | Registered: 23 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Erin I live in sunny south florida Avon Park would love to come to PA tell me a little more about your office? Size of route I would end up with ?My daughter goes to college in WV so would love to get up that way. email me donny62@embarqmail.com

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in a really nice office. My route is a 46 H or 42 J. 14 miles long. I have a postal vehicle. Its located in cranberry twp, very nice community.
I am trying to get to Arizona, I was trying to get a three way for us, but the guy wasn't interensted in Avon Park Fl.
Tell me a little about your office.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello my route is a 46 H 542 boxes 36 miles box factor 2.62 will be getting the aux this summer so route will be higher in eval. we have 10 routes 8 city small rural area. Interested just let me know

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post