Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    southern idaho to norther idaho...possibly somewhere new
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

southern idaho to norther idaho...possibly somewhere new Login/Join

posted
46 k route in star Idaho. GREAT co-workers. looking to transfer to somewhere new...need life change. let me know where you are. thanks.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. What is the best way to contact you? I was unable to find anything on this site. Thanks.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am serious about getting to southern Idaho, would central CA be a good change for you? Contact me @ 5593530406 call or text. Also you can email me cgtorick@att.net my name is Chris

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sarasue. I emailed the old e-mail address that I had for you, but haven't heard back. Is it still good? If you can give me some kind of response it would be greatly appreciated. Even if you aren't interested or aren't sure. Thanks.
You can also contact me at 559-300-5812. Call or text.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in west texas if you are interested in coming here. I am trying to get to a different climate due to health reasons

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take Idaho I'm in Cary IL call or text 815-355-2715

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted what part of texas text me 208 407 7707

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in Odessa

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post