Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    UT TO OR, WA, ID, WESTERN MT, CO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UT TO OR, WA, ID, WESTERN MT, CO Login/Join

posted
Located in Northern UT, Clearfield post office is located next to Hill Air Force Base. Spouse retiring, wants to get away from military life. Stable economy, growing routes, skiing, hunting and fishing all within an hour's drive. Located halfway between Las Vegas and Yellowstone. contact Kathleen need.trees@yahoo.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got your email months ago but we moved & didnt have email access at the time. We are still wanting to transfer somewhere but havent had much luck. We now live in IA but I drive to IL to the Dallas City post office which isnt too far only about 20 mins give or take. I am looking for a transfer to nearby states but not necessarily only nearby states if something comes up that sounds good. If you have any ideas or know of anyone looking to transfer this way please let us know. I never have had much luck posting ads but I keep trying & hopeing someone would like to transfer this way. Thanks, Joe or call me at 319-470-0772

Posts: 3 | Location: Dallas City, IL | Registered: 19 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post