Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Illinois to central states
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illinois to central states Login/Join

posted
I thought about doing the Ereassign, but i want to stay a regular Rural Carrier, so thats out, if only someone was interested in Central Illinois, if anyone knows anyone that would like a small route & likes 4 seasons & an excellent place to raise children this would be great for them, thank you again!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 08 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Joe, If you know of anyone who wants to come to New Smryna Beach, FL maybe we could work a 3 way Smiler Housing in Illinois is super-affordable and would definitely be worth consideration! Don't give up hope just yet! Contact me at bethwsherman@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 03 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where at in the central states are you wanting to go?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe

I would love to return to Illinois and your area would be fantastic. I started out in the post office as an RCA in Aledo. However, when they closed down the Rock Island Arsenal, my husband got transferred to Hill AFB in Utah. I also would like to remain a regular carrier and I know what your route is, just south of Burlington. If you can find someone in the Midwest for you, I would gladly take your office in a 3 way. I know from reading all your ads and comments that you would not care for Utah. I am still packed from 4 previous disappointments. M husband is close to retirement so we are trying to find a place for me to continue my career when he retires. You may contact me at need.trees@yahoo.com. I know you have been at this for a while too. I wish you the best.

Kathleen

Posts: 15 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe, I am a regular rural carrier seeking relocation to East central Il. From Sandwich Il...where are you located?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Colorado Springs, CO? I'd love to get back to IL!!!

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Nebraska and am looking to go just about anywhere else. Contact me at 402-745-0317

Posts: 12 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
r u still looking? im looking for il.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in illinois are you?
Interested in denver, CO?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you ever get a transfer yet?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi im interested in Illinois, I live in San Bernardino California are you interested?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Cypress,TX looking to get to Denver or Colorado Springs area if you would be interested in a three way. Email me at twarren7117@gmail.com

Posts: 15 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 12 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nebraska_ I want out of here!:
I am in Nebraska and am looking to go just about anywhere else. Contact me at 402-745-0317

Where in NE? Looking to transfer anywhere within 50 miles of Sidney or Chappell. If you are in or around this area, would you consider Fort Collins, CO?

970-691-0882

Posts: 11 | Registered: 16 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post