Postal Forums
K day

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/8863948097

19 December 2017, 17:53
yisraela
K day
Does anyone get there k day and not because you have seniority but enough subs. I need saturday.... if you have an office where I would get Saturday off, where are you located?
19 December 2017, 18:35
sunroof71
You must be in a formula office. I have Saturday as my k day as all non formula offices. I am in NC needing Tennessee
20 December 2017, 19:36
yisraela
Formula office hmmmm? Can you explain more to me about how yours works bc I have only ever worked in Knoxville offices. My off day is Saturday and I have a sub but since not all the routes have subs they give my sub to someone more senior to me on Saturday. I have to work on Saturday but then they give me like Thursday or any other day of the week as an x day. How does your office work?
20 December 2017, 20:12
sunroof71
Oh lord.... they shouldn't be "giving your sub away" the regular carriers should be working Saturdays in a rotation on the work day relief list. Aka the overtime list. If every regular on the list is working then they call in the regulars NOT on the list by juniority. I would like Knoxville, please feel free to contact me and I'll try to explain more or help you get where you want to go. flyerapart@gmail.com 919-274-2217.