Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Any routes in or near the mountains considered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any routes in or near the mountains considered Login/Join

posted
Hi,
Get in touch with me if your around the mountains in any part of the country. Just wanting a change of scenery. I have a great route and a very relaxed, small office with a great postmaster and coworkers. We may be able to do a three-way also if your interested in Florida instead of Ohio. Heidi westboundshh@aol.com

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in the Ozark Mts.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Ohio?

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in northeast Ohio-Vienna specifically. It is very near the Pennsylvania border. Low-cost of living, four rural routes, one is an aux, no city at all. My route is guaranteed. I have a carrier in Painseville, Ohio (on Lake Erie) or one in Florida who is very interested in my route if you'd rather be up there.

posted Hide Post
I have a small route in Lisbon, MD with growth potential. Right now it is a 36H and has an LLV. I do have a post on this site. Not sure if the mountains in this area is what you are looking for but I am curious as to the route in Painesville.
Thank you for your consideration.
Kim Duffy
contact 301-418-0737

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I'm not interested in your area but you can reach the girl in Painesville at donny62@embarqmail.com. I will also get in touch with her to give her your info. I thought I saw a route she might be interested in near me so I'm looking for her. You would need someone to take your route. If I find out someting out, I'll get in touch. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Hey heidi this is Denise from Painesville call me heard you are looking for me hope you have good news...18638739840 or denised44062@yahoo.com

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. Looking to transfer to northern Maryland. #(719)460-2725

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in scottsdale plenty of mnts.. trying to get to Tucson area well need to wrangle up a 3 way 224 456 3040 .. jrvanselow@msn.com joe or renee

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am within 2 hrs of the Appalachian Mtns. Looking for FL. What part of Fl. is the rt in?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post