Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need TWO transfers from Scottsdale, AZ to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need TWO transfers from Scottsdale, AZ to Florida Login/Join

posted
Husband & wife rural carriers with clean records and excellent attendance looking to transfer to Florida. Prefer to be close to beaches/ocean but will consider all.

We do not have to be in the same post office, as long as both offices are within 1 hour or so drive from one another.

We currently work in the same P.O. (Scottsdale Kachina) and there is a 99% chance you will both be in that office. We are part of a three office district totaling 90+ rural routes. I'm pretty sure all routes have LLVs.

Our transfer date is flexible but want to be here for a high school graduation on May 25th, so anytime after that!

Contact Charlie at 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
charlie i'm still interested in scottsdale, so keep sw colorado or mckinney tx in mind if its helps 505-801-2888
quote:
Originally posted by CharlieZ:
Husband & wife rural carriers with clean records and excellent attendance looking to transfer to Florida. Prefer to be close to beaches/ocean but will consider all.

We do not have to be in the same post office, as long as both offices are within 1 hour or so drive from one another.

We currently work in the same P.O. (Scottsdale Kachina) and there is a 99% chance you will both be in that office. We are part of a three office district totaling 90+ rural routes. I'm pretty sure all routes have LLVs.

Our transfer date is flexible but want to be here for a high school graduation on May 25th, so anytime after that!

Contact Charlie at 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net.

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post