Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ohio to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ohio to Florida Login/Join

posted
Ohio to Florida

I am currently in Zanesville. Located in Muskingum County Ohio. Situated right on Interstate 70.

Great level 22 office. 16 rural routes. 33 city routes. All LLV. All the rural routes are K routes. Fantastic management. Currently have 12 RCAs. Great team. Everyone works well together. An office where you actually get your days off!(seems to be a perk now a days) An office with VMF. DPS, no FFS. Not a whole lot of micro management. Zanesville's rural carriers take a lot of pride in their work ethic. We have been rated one of the best in the state not just in the Cincinnati district.

Would love to be close to or in the Gainesville Florida area. All transfers considered. Would be willing to participate in a 3 way or more if available. Thank you so very much.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,I live in sw fl(ft Myers )
If you are interested in my area we could find somebody from Ocala area wanting Ohio for a 3-way
Amanda 239-281-2552

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I can help in in Chicago IL area call or text 815-355-2715

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post