Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    North Alabama to North East Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Alabama to North East Georgia Login/Join

posted
Needing to be closer to family. I'm in Madison AL large rural office.. the metro Huntsville area. Close to the Space and Rocket center.. 90 miles south of Nashville. Plenty of growth

Posts: 22 | Location: Madison Alabama | Registered: 03 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to Nashville Tennessee from NC if we can find a 3 way or at this point I may even consider Alabama...

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in north Alabama, Madison AL, where in Georgia are you

Posts: 22 | Location: Madison Alabama | Registered: 03 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fayetteville NC... wanting to goto Nashville and there is a lady in Nashville who wants Huntsville.

posted Hide Post
I do have someone in Atlanta who wants NC though if we could do a 4 way. Where exactly are you wanting to go?

posted Hide Post
Toccoa area