Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southern Calif. to Knoxville, Tenn area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern Calif. to Knoxville, Tenn area Login/Join

posted
My office is in Ontario, California 91761, great management,and steward. 20+ routes, most routes have a LLV provided. The only problem is that the smallest route is a 30H. Jeff e-mail: albre99@yahoo.com, Cell: 909-957-1409

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Albrecht,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 29 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about denver,co?

Posts: 30 | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Papaianache:
How about denver,co?

Hi Nick,
Unfortunately I can't recommend trading into my office at this time. The routes are shrinking and a new carrier would be the last to bid and would get a very small route. Cost of living here is likely simular to Colorado. High and getting higer every day. I suspect that with the loss of mail volume all offices have a small route and that would be the one that a person trading in would get. If the future was looking brighter it could work out, but, it's not very bright at this time. Sorry, I would need a place with a lower cost of living such as Tenn. Good luck though, Jeff

Posts: 2 | Registered: 29 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jeff,
Are you still looking for a transfer,(someplace with a lower cost of living?). Would you consider Florida? I am in a large office, really good place, but need to transfer to your neck of the woods. If interested, please contact me at ajmarmorale@gmail.com or 561-699-4952. Thanks, Tony.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Jeff, are you still looking for a transfer? I am in Las Vegas. I know it sounds like an expensive place, but we are the #1 city for foreclosures. Houses and apartments are going cheaper than ever. Very large office, 25+ rural routes and over 60 city routes. Some area's still slightly growing. Contact me here or my email is Lovinglvegas@aol.com. Thanks, Miles.

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post