Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone want sunny florida?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone want sunny florida? Login/Join

posted
We could have a three-way if you are interested in Avon Park, Florida. It's a wonderful town in a great location. If you're interested in Ohio also, please let us know! Westboundshh@aol.com or 330-360-4521. We're ready ASAP!

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im ready too! asap! going to florida. let me know please!! you can write to my email, thank you!

Posts: 34 | Location: radio city station/ new york city | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small, rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. If you're interested, please call me or text me at 606-309-2263.

Or you can email at my wife's email address. I will respond to all. charmed6@insightbb.com Thanks, Tim

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Westboundshh@aol.com

I'm in Murphy NC trying to get to Central FL 828-557-8064

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I would be interested in Florida where exactly? and would you be interested in Washington State?, if so here is my email lindamustbpostal@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Location: Snohomish; wa | Registered: 06 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
seriously wanting florida.if someone u know would want ohio.please let me know.email is llnorm69@mail.com thank u loretta.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In N. Augusta S.C. Contact me @ sc_rose_71@yahoo.com Or 803-341-1298
quote:
Originally posted by Heidi H.:
We could have a three-way if you are interested in Avon Park, Florida. It's a wonderful town in a great location. If you're interested in Ohio also, please let us know! Westboundshh@aol.com or 330-360-4521. We're ready ASAP!

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far is Avon park from cape coralIm in Andalusia Alabama trying to get to cape coral or within 1 hour drive area Claveria1m@yahoo.com or call 334-496-3957

Posts: 10 | Registered: 26 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus, GA if anyone is interested, I would like SC or NC or possibly coastal GA or SE or SW VA.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Heidi, im interested in florida, im from Minnesota, but have someone from Arizona to come here, if interested please respond to me at tonyaswaser@gmail.com, or at 1-763-732-8793, thanks Tonya

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tennessee Mufreesboro if that will help you any
office 61 routes mine is a48 k pov

Jason McGuire 6156538138

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
old add

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to reunite with my husband who is living and working on gulf coast of FL. I am in Newaygo on the Lake Michigan side of the lower peninsula about 50 miles north of Grand Rapids. 14 route office with no LLVs, great boss, fun coworkers and lots of hunting, fishing, snowmobiling & boating. Woods & water everywhere with a low costt of living. PLEASE contact me via email georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Sandra I'm interested in moving to miami florida I'm in texas looking for a transfer to go back home with my son. email.sndmt74@gmail.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 17 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Sandra I will change with you if your still looking to change I'm in Texas Pearland area I can change to go to Avalon Park.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 17 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post