Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone want sunny florida?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone want sunny florida? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
DO YOU WANT TO COME TO JAMESVILLE NY?

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave B:
All llvs in office.
Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC or the Florida coast. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE Interested in going to fl from Clayton NC (30 miles south of Raleigh NC, test 716-628-4420 or call 919-205-1586

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Mt Pleasant,SC . elsiemurt@yahoo.com - interested in Fla.

quote:
Originally posted by Heidi H.:
We could have a three-way if you are interested in Avon Park, Florida. It's a wonderful town in a great location. If you're interested in Ohio also, please let us know! Westboundshh@aol.com or 330-360-4521. We're ready ASAP!

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take Fla if you would like Mt Pleasant,
SC. 5 minutes from downtown Charleston

quote:
Originally posted by Heidi H.:
We could have a three-way if you are interested in Avon Park, Florida. It's a wonderful town in a great location. If you're interested in Ohio also, please let us know! Westboundshh@aol.com or 330-360-4521. We're ready ASAP!

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Raleigh NC area...ready to go...email or call 919-205-1586

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
IM in Lancaster PA,if you are interesting.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would anybody be interested in NE Ohio? text me at 330-240-8239

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChristineH,

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by claveria1m@yahoo.com:
How far is Avon park from cape coralIm in Andalusia Alabama trying to get to cape coral or within 1 hour drive area Claveria1m@yahoo.com or call 334-496-3957

I am in ft Myers Fl 30 mins from cape coral

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sandra where in texas are you? call stan @ 936-661-8983
quote:
Originally posted by Sandra Vianna:
Hi my name is Sandra I'm interested in moving to miami florida I'm in texas looking for a transfer to go back home with my son. email.sndmt74@gmail.com

Posts: 44 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nevermind, i see you are in pearland texas
quote:
Originally posted by Sandra Vianna:
Hi my name is Sandra I will change with you if your still looking to change I'm in Texas Pearland area I can change to go to Avalon Park.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looking to got to Florida I'm n coeburn va,,, 276-393-8735 txt me

Posts: 34 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested in Oregon let me know I'm ready to go to Florida asap you can text or call me at 503-580-3030 or email me at oregontransfertoflorida@gmail.com thanks Sharon

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I live in Central NJ. Looking for a transfer to Florida. Trying to be closer to family. For details please call 9088948386

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Heidi. My name is Cindy. I am trying to get to Wisconsin but have someone there who wants Florida. where are you looking for? My # 970-217-2503 e-mail tcswojtysiak@aol.com

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post