Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    46050 IN to 41056 KY or within 1 hour. Lots of 3 way possibilities!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

46050 IN to 41056 KY or within 1 hour. Lots of 3 way possibilities! Login/Join

posted Hide Post
keep me in mind too Troy,I have a 44j route in a 3 rt office in southern MN,trying to get close to Leesburg,Fl area. If anything works out with someone trying to get to MN let me know. Thank you schutte@myclearwave,net

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route is now a 44H only. I still have a great RCA so saturdays off as LWOP or A are not a problem! This is a really great easy going 2 route office. This IS the route you would get, 102 mostly paved, 317 boxes. This is a great route for someone with a larger route that is having joint/carpal tunnel problems etc. IN MY OPINION this easier route cuts down on those issues and possibly avoids them.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are still looking for a transfer to the ky/ohio area. This offer should be good til early 2016. Please email thebuickfarm@yahoo.com or call 606-375-0211

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In North Ga area looking for transfer to Gastonia NC area to be with husband

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post