Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    46050 IN to 41056 KY or within 1 hour. Lots of 3 way possibilities!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

46050 IN to 41056 KY or within 1 hour. Lots of 3 way possibilities! Login/Join

posted
Kirklin IN 46050. Nice, 2 route office. NO CITY ROUTES! I need to go to within an hour, OR SO, of Maysville Kentucky to be with family!! Thanks.Contact Troy at Thebuickfarm@Yahoo.Com or phone 765-325-9299 or 606-375-0211

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TroyLowery,

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi troy,
I have a route in middletown ohio about 30 minutes to kentucky border I would be interested in sarasota Fl
could you e-mail the details??
libill96@yahoo.com
lisa hollon

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Troy, do you know of anyone that would be interested in transferring to IL? I have a route in Dallas City, IL which is about 10 mls from Iowa border. We have been trying to transfer for some time now & know of someone who's route is in Mainville, OH & looking to go south. Her daughter is moving to FL & thought maybe there's a chance to do a 3-way with her & us??? Let us know if anyone you know would be interested in transferring to IL. HELP!! We wanted to transferring this summer if possible, see my ad on Postal Mag, THNAKS Joe & Brenda

Posts: 6 | Registered: 08 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Troy,
Please put me in mind for a possible 3 way. I have a nice route in Oviedo, Fl, which is in the Orlando area. 46K route, and I have low seniority. So, someone new bidding in would probably end up with a K route as well. I am looking to go to the Atlanta, Ga area, sooner is better than later. My house is getting ready to be put up on the market, we happen to live in all A rates school. Living within 3 blocks of UCF. Thanks.Kelly

Posts: 22 | Registered: 06 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi this is Tim in SE KY just checking on how things are going, having any luck

Posts: 9 | Registered: 02 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey troy, i am talking with a women in south central KY and she came up 2day a checked things out so hopefull this will work out. i am hopeing.

posted Hide Post
hey troy, no luck with my trade did not work out so keep me in mind thanks

posted Hide Post
HI TROY!
Any new leads yet?
Thanks, Stacy (Sarasota)

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Savannah.I have a 43K route in Rock Hill,S.C.Thats located about 10 min. south of Charlotte,N.C.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Troy

My mutual transfer to South Carolina fell through after nine months of negotitating. So, you can add Clearfield, Utah to your list of three ways. I would love to return to the Midwest since we are originally from the Rock Island Ilinois area. Kathleen need.trees@yahoo.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in massachusetts looking for florida but will consider all areas

Posts: 31 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi all!! Looking for anything within one hour of Maysville, KY. That includes up to Lexington (Paris), South of Cincinnati (around Alexandria, California, etc..), around Georgetown, OH, and towards and around Lewisburg, KY.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TroyLowery,

posted Hide Post
anything on, along, or just off the AA highway from south of Cinncinati OH to just past vanceburg KY would also work too.

posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to Midland Tx eventualy but I am interested in your route sounds great . I have a very nice route 67854 South West Ks.2rt office no city rt. my route is 45H 41J 150 mi.160 box no dissmounts good route customers and subs the other route is 42H but I think the other carrier likes her route both great routes. tcramer@fairpoint.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Midwest,

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tcramer@fairpoint.net tcramer33@yahoo.com 620-357-8515 620-357-1040 Jim
quote:
Originally posted by TroyLowery:I am unable to contact you at the email address you left. reply here or contact me at thebuickfarm@yahoo.com thanks. Troy

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post