Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    swfl to somewhere north
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

swfl to somewhere north Login/Join

posted Hide Post
You edit your topic. You delete your topic and you write delete in place of it

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chess - I'm in AZ and want your office. Would you consider Mars, PA or Alpharetta, GA to complete a 3-way?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 46k rt in sound beach longisland ny looking for something by Sarasota Florida call me at 631 793 9424

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about longisland ny Silverstreak4@optonline.net 6317939424

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Florida did you Say? And I'm in Victor, Ny,Near Rochester Institute of technology and other good schools.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 23 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested I. A transfer? I'm in the panhandle of WV and Im looking for Florida. Interested? I have a LLV office so would need the same. Please text me at 304-283-9988 if interested

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still interested in a transfer? I'm in Martinsburg WV looking for Florida. I would need a LLV office. Please text me either way. Thanks 304-283-9988

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in northeast Ohio, Richfield. 30 miles south of Cleveland, small rural office, 6 routes. Looking to get to Cary nc. Drh, registered on this site wants florida, he is in Cary nc, possible 3 way?

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post