Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    swfl to somewhere north
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

swfl to somewhere north Login/Join

posted
in swfl looking for a transfer somewhere up north

Posts: 24 | Location: Estero. FL | Registered: 22 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far north are you looking for?
I have N.IL for a 3 way if interested.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Arlington TN looking for Florida are you interested

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Maryland, would love to transfer to Florida, I have land in South West Florida and have been trying to transfer down there so I can build a house. Where exactly are you located and would you be interested? Sincerely, Richard. 240 626 7987

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Cary North Carolina.

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Id like to go somewhere like PA,WV,tn,GE,MA i eventually want to go to school for engineering while i float a route.

Posts: 24 | Location: Estero. FL | Registered: 22 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm Cape Cod ,Massachusetts It's a beautiful coastal community with 2 regular routes and an auxiliary route.All LLVS.I have worked in this office for 17 years and I'm looking to try sometching different. If this area is of any interest to you please email or call ,my name is Ray 508 728 5408.Thanks!!

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chess j cwalinski IV, Are you interested in Atlanta? DRH, I'd be interested in Cary NC. We could work a 3 way.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 20 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Arlington TN looking to go to florida

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Do you have any interest in Baltimore County, MD?

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RML:
Chess j cwalinski IV, Are you interested in Atlanta? DRH, I'd be interested in Cary NC. We could work a 3 way.

Sounds good to me.

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Canfield OH or Pittsburgh PA?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone from Pittsburgh who wants my office. I want where you are. You could go to Pittsburgh (the office is in Canonsburg PA) about 20 miles south of Pittsburgh! Great engineering schools to choose from there! She already as a home built here, and we could be ready to go by the end of summer!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LoriRyz10,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRH:
quote:
Originally posted by RML:

Sounds good to me.

Drh, I didn’t ask, are you interested in GA? Worth asking! Smiler

Posts: 37 | Registered: 20 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LoriRyz10:
I have someone from Pittsburgh who wants my office. I want where you are. You could go to Pittsburgh (the office is in Canonsburg PA) about 20 miles south of Pittsburgh! Great engineering schools to choose from there! She already as a home built here, and we could be ready to go by the end of summer!
Contact me at 330-565-4423