Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Wilmington NC to Fayetteville NC or surrounding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilmington NC to Fayetteville NC or surrounding Login/Join

posted
I am in winnabow nc right outside wilmington nc and 40 minutes to myrtle beach sc. Small office great people to work with. Looking for Fayetteville nc or surrounding would conisder 40 minutes to hour outisde. Exspecailly if it is in direction toward chapel hill. Best way to reach me is by text 910-622-2074.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 13 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Wake Forest NC. Really nice area. LLV.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gleason where exactly do you want to go? Wake Forest is exactly where i want to go and i would look for a 3 way if this one doesn't work out for you.

Posts: 54 | Registered: 23 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right now wake forest is a little farther away than i would be able to commute. Best way to reach me is thru text 9106222074

Posts: 13 | Registered: 13 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in central NJ (Stockton) and i would go to wilmington NC today no joke im packed and ready to leave when ever. So if u find someone who wants my spot in NJ ill leave today. My name is Tom and my# is 609-789-9237.

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a person whom wants to leave and is within the area you want. I would like your area and if we could talk would be nice.

quote:
Originally posted by elizabeth creech:
I am in winnabow nc right outside wilmington nc and 40 minutes to myrtle beach sc. Small office great people to work with. Looking for Fayetteville nc or surrounding would conisder 40 minutes to hour outisde. Exspecailly if it is in direction toward chapel hill. Best way to reach me is by text 910-622-2074.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 29 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in the Chapel Hill area? I’ve tried texting you twice this week but you didn’t respond to either text I sent

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Fuquay Varina and have lots of multi swap options. I'm trying to get to east TN.

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post