Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone from OH, CO, TX, AR, IL, or MO interested in MD?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from OH, CO, TX, AR, IL, or MO interested in MD? Login/Join

posted
Looking for a change. Really want to move back home to OH, but am interested in CO, TX, AR, IL, or MO. The route must have an LLV assigned to it. My route is a 44K, but more than likely you will end up with a J route.

This office is GROWING! All subs made regular last year. (Yes, management did hire more, so mandated to work day off is rare). There are 16 regular routes between the two offices (only one H route in the mix). In addition, there are also 2 auxilliary and one VAC route (J route). One auxilliary qualifies to be made regular, not sure about the hold up. ALL routes are assigned LLV’s.

Upper Marlboro, MD is a nice suburb of Washington DC. Beaches are close (Ocean City, MD is a popular weekend site).

These are the only states I’m interested in. So, you know what to do if this ad interests you.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. My name is Joe Williams. I live in midland tx. We have 15 rte 9 with llvs. I am interested. Email me brookewilliams@grandecom.net

Posts: 24 | Location: Midland TX | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Houston,Texas looking to transfer to your location. you can reach out to meat 713-398-9962

Posts: 17 | Location: Houston/Spring | Registered: 27 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This site does not allow for deletion of post. THIS POST IS OBSOLETE!!!

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post