Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Carolina to Upstate NY or Southern VT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Carolina to Upstate NY or Southern VT Login/Join

posted
looking to transfer back "home" to be near family. I work in Lexington, SC., 47 reg. routes, 2 aux. routes, 3 HCR routes. LLV and POV routes. Large office, nice area, if interested please email me at oldcars@pbtcomm.net

Posts: 17 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in East Central Mass. about 1 hour from Southern Vermont. Is that close enough for you? 11 Rural Routes all with LLV's

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town are you in?

posted Hide Post
My office is in Acton, MA. I actually live in Athol.Ma. which is 1/2 hour from Southern Vt. I commute, but it's a straight shot. we have been trying to get South for a long time. We do own a home, which we are willing to rent, because it probably wouldn't sell anyways with the housing market the way it is.

posted Hide Post
Actually Acton, ma. is more like 1 1/2 hours from Southern Vt.

posted Hide Post
I would welcome a transfer to So. Carolina.I work out of the Troy N.Y. PO.I have a 41k w/ LLV.All routes have LLV's

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How big is your office in Troy? Is there only one P.O. in Troy. Do you deliver in the city limits or is it nice rural areas?

posted Hide Post
The Southern NH offer still stands. You could always have a better chance getting to VT once you were in New England

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please give me some more info on your office. I forget what you told me before. How many routes in office? LLV or POV?

posted Hide Post
Hi !
Currently 7 routes, all "J"'s. All LLV's. A carrier just left to take a job at the IRS. They are breaking her route up, so we will have 6 "K" routes soon. There are 2 subs in the office. One RCA, one PTF carrier. They always want hours, so time off is never really a problem. Postmaster is a good guy. Carriers are laid back. Hollis is the wealthiest town in NH, so there is always mail volume. Nice homes. It is a beautiful New England Town. I am in SC right now, unfortunately, just til tomorrow. Would love to talk to you again. 603 965-5369

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post