Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Maryland looking for Delaware, SC, or Savannah GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maryland looking for Delaware, SC, or Savannah GA Login/Join

posted
Perry Hall, MD looking for Delaware, Myrtle Beach, or Savannah GA

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BaltimoreBob.
I'm on Hilton Head Island S.C just 20milesN.E of Savannah Ga. I need a transfer to Colorado, If you can find someone in Colorado to transfer to Maryland then you can have Hilton Head Island. There are 21 routes here mostly H but a few J/K all LLV.Let me know if this will work for you. Thanks & God Bless!!!

Posts: 11 | Location: Hilton Head Island S.C | Registered: 10 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Clara,

Let me see if I can find someone in CO interested in Maryland. I believe I wrote to you on your post recently and there was someone a few months back wanting MD but they had changed their mind. I will reach out to you if I hear anything.

Thanks!

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi clara!

I found someone that may be interested. They are in a suburb north of Denver. Do you have any interest in that area?