Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Paso Robles Ca. to phoenix az.(surrounding areas like mesa or surprise)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paso Robles Ca. to phoenix az.(surrounding areas like mesa or surprise) Login/Join

posted
From Paso Robles CA. to phoenix az(suprise,mesa,surrounding areas) Paso Robles post office has 7 regular routes, all with llv's. Great place for raising family in a small town. call Chris at 805-239-2066 or email at daniellem1416@hotmalcom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: looking for something new,

Posts: 14 | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you ever consider Las Vegas. If you have some interest let me know Im trying to transfer anywhere close to Monterey.

Posts: 19 | Location: North Las Vegas NV | Registered: 26 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Colorado? We are in Glenwood Springs and have a small office hear with host to the Worlds Largest healing hot springs. e-mail me at wendelloc62@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for tranfer to AZ from central CA,let me know my number is 805-239-2066 Chris

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Lake Havasu City AZ?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Chris,

Where exactly are you in CA?

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry - forgot to add that I'm in Scottsdale, AZ and might have a three way

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Chandler, AZ..just next to Mesa. I am researching Paso Robles...maybe it is something I can do. How big are the routes?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To cjm,we have 7 regular rts.3ks and 4js. We just bought a new home so were not sure if this is an ideal time to move! Can you tell me what office your at? Were visiting friends that live in surprise so maybe we could meet up and show me the office that you work in?

posted Hide Post
Wow, I forgot about this post. I have visited the Paso Robles area. I liked it. You may email me at clintz323@gmail.com or send me a text at 520-431-5505.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post