Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Spokane WA to Anywhere in Hawaii
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spokane WA to Anywhere in Hawaii Login/Join

posted
I am Tui (2E) Masaniai, I am a rural carrier for the Mead WA post office just 10 minutes from Spokane WA. I wish to transfer to Hawaii to be close to my family. All offers considered. Tui, 509-280-4862 or 808-238-0505.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 17 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I would be interested in Mead, Wa. I live in East Texas area. So--- if someone from Hawaii would like to come to Texas?. Contact me at kayakkid1004@aol.com

Posts: 44 | Registered: 13 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just need to find someone from Hawaii to Texas. Will you be putting in an ad?

posted Hide Post
If you mean in the National Union Magazine, no I am not. I do have one on this website and one on another. Have a nice weekend.

posted Hide Post
Do you think an ad somewhere else would help? People want to move from HI. but not to Texas. Had a carrier interested about 5 months ago from HI.

posted Hide Post
We had someone interested in Florida but she changed her mind. That was the ony Hawaii we know about.

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a trade to Hawaii. ANY Island. I just want to go to Hawaii where my family is. Thank YOU!!

posted Hide Post
Just was contacted from someone that is in Oregon that wants to move to Spokane. If someone from Hawaii would consider Oregon, please let me know. Tui 509-280-4862...

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post