Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in Indiana....... Interested in East Coast of FLORIDA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Indiana....... Interested in East Coast of FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
I'm presently working on a 4 way transfer. I need someone from Indiana area to swap with East Coast of FLORIDA to complete a 4 way transfer... The routes is located on the sunny side of the east coast of florida.
Greenacres Post Office, is a large office with 51 rural routes, all have LLVs. Great Office, Great Post-Master,and nice routes most upscale community.
Convenient location, close to beaches and (45 min from Ft Lauderdale), (1 hour from Miami Fl). We're in Palm Beach county. The start time now is 7:30.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Koby Jenkins,

Posts: 28 | Registered: 29 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking......

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Koby Jenkins,

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I am in Tamms, IL deep Southern approx 2 hours from Evansville, IN
looking for Florida
(618) 316-1533
Clark
hondarider5257@yahoo.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you eveer get a transfer? Im looking to move now to West palm

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 06 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Flgirl31, do you have # that I can reach you?
my email is jenkinskoby@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
yeah. just went full time, ready for the south. im thirty mins south of indianapolis indiana. in columbus indiana.

gary street

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by garys 812:
yeah. just went full time, ready for the south. im thirty mins south of indianapolis indiana. in columbus indiana.[/QUOTE ( where in indiana)

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in indiana and ru still looking for fl

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im looking to move to florida.my office is located in oxford ohio but i live in indiana.my office is a little more than an hour from indy.if that would work for u im ready to move asap.thanks loretta.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gary - We have family in Columbus and are just south of Tampa - Parrish, FL. Interested in a transfer?
quote:
Originally posted by garys 812:
yeah. just went full time, ready for the south. im thirty mins south of indianapolis indiana. in columbus indiana.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Indianapolis, In. My rte is a 41j. There's 10 stations u can bid to... So pretty easy to bid to a bigger rte... All of the rtes in all 10 stations have llv's. My email is auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
am in lexington, ky 8594945034 ready to go to anywhere florida

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by garys 812:

Garys812- If you'd like Louisiana, there's a 3-way transfer ready to go. Please let me know!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post