Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone want to come to SE Michigan?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want to come to SE Michigan? Login/Join

posted
Nice area, great postmaster. I work in Clarkston Michigan and my kids and I are ready for a change. Anywhere considered. We have 21 regular routes and 2 aux routes. The smallest route is mine which is a 41K/45J. About half of the routes have LLV's-they're adding them a few at a time and eventually all will have them we think.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking to maybe go back to michigan, would you consider tampa bay region, great postmaster, perfect weather?
Larrs

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just wanted to know if you are still looking.Talk to you ahile ago this is chris in Venice Florida.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a transfer, then came back to Michigan, now I'm ready to go again. Anywhere in Florida considered!

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Walled Lake MI now. 12 rural routes, all with LLV's/FFV's